Your Business Will Be Featured In Our Publication
“LOCAL BUSINESSES MAKING A POSITIVE IMPACT IN OUR COMMUNITY.”
You Will Be Featured Along-Side Some Of The Best Businesses In Our Community
Consumers like to do business with a company they can trust, and being featured alongside other reputable companies, positions you as a credible source & creates trust from your customers.
- Local businesses are the backbone of this country. They are a vital element of and a major contributor to the strength of local economies. The publication’s mission is to remind consumers of the importance of supporting local businesses and, in return, what local businesses do for the community.
- The appearance of Business Review’s publication is purposeful and meant to be professional, educational, and news-like, not flashy. It is solely focused on these local businesses ONLY… not a bunch of other things where the companies would get lost.
YOU ARE EXCLUSIVE IN YOUR FIELD
- This positions you as an expert in your field, a strategy that will help set your business apart from competitors.
WE WRITE A UNIQUE & COMPELLING PIECE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY
- This write-up tells the community about the outstanding level of service you provide and why your company stands out.
THE WRITE-UPS ARE DESIGNED IN EDITORIAL FORMAT
- The write-ups are in an editorial format, like a news story. Topped by a headline, our write-ups are informative and get the reader’s attention.
BETTER RESPONSE RATE
- The write-ups engage readers more, and according to professional marketing analysis, “readers are up to 500 times more likely to read an advertorial than a straight ad.” Advertorials have an excellent track record. They are to print what Infomercials are to TV.
YOU WILL BE FEATURED IN SOME OF THE BEST BUSINESSES IN OUR COMMUNITY
- Consumers like to do business with a company they can trust, and being featured alongside other reputable companies, positions you as a credible source & creates trust from your customers.
We help boost your credibility and brand awareness!
“Credibility is a business leader’s currency; with it, he or she is solvent; without it, he or she is bankrupt,” – John Maxwell