YOUR COMPANY WILL STAND OUT
LESS COMPETITION IN THE MAILBOX
- With the millions of businesses competing for coveted space on the internet, you can benefit from the relatively low-clutter of your recipient’s mailboxes. The average person receives 2 pieces of physical mail per day – compared to 107 emails or 63 ads they see each day. As people get less and less physical mail, the items that they do receive stand out.
- You will be reaching upscale home and business owners.
PAIRS WELL WITH DIGITAL MARKETING
- With direct mail marketing you can have the best of both worlds. You can reach customers offline and online with the option of including a QR code in your write-up.
BUILDS BRAND LOYALTY AND TRUST
- Many customers still consider direct mail to be more trustworthy than online ads. They’re skeptical of online scams. Direct Mail brings legitimacy to company and helps build trust and brand awareness
IT’S TANGIBLE & HAS A LONGER SHELF-LIFE
- Consumers are more likely to hold on to tangible direct mail items to make purchasing decision later.